Comcast NBCUniversal strives to exhibit the values of leadership, teamwork, service, and ethics—values exemplified by the military men and women who have served our nation.
Our military community gives so much to our country, and we’re proud to be one of America’s most military-friendly employers. We surpassed our goal of hiring 10,000 Veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, and military spouses across our company—and we’re not done yet. So we:
- Expanded on our commitment to hire current and former members of the military community. We aim to hire at least 21,000 members of the military community by 2021.
- Offer extra support, flexibility, and benefits, making it easier for our employees who are deployed and their families to balance their civilian and military commitments.
- Increased digital equity for veterans by providing in-home broadband access to low income Southern Arizonans, including veterans, through our low-cost in-home internet service, Internet Essentials.
- Provide special service offers for our customers who have served.
- Identify and work with veteran-owned businesses as part of our supply chain.
- Partner with veteran-serving nonprofit organizations, including DM50.